- Related Products
Link to Video demonstration of the Manual Stencil Machine in use
A robust, hand operated stencil cutting machine, uses Marsh oil board to produce custom stencils.
- Punch and Die – case hardened dies have wear resistant cutting edges. Alloy punch is stronger, lasts longer than steel. Fits closer, cuts cleaner and is more corrosion resistant.
- Aluminium Rotating Parts – lightweight for faster, smoother operation.
- Clean Hand Wheel – no spokes or lugs to interfere with hand.
- Durable Finish – baked on powder coat industrial black finish.
- Sealed-In Lubrication – parts rotating on centre spindle “ride on oil” from impregnated felt rings in base of machine.
- Large Dial – easy to read.
- Word Space Button and Release Lever and Button – for quicker, neater, easier stencil cutting.
- Accurate Spacing – simple cam and ratchet spaces automatically.
- Quick, Shock-Free Centering – makes character selection smoother and easier.
- Rubber Base Mounts – smooth, soft feel to cutting operation.
- Lubricated Punch Shanks – felt rings impregnated with oil, on all 40 punch shanks, provide years of self-lubrication and reduce operating sound.